Who wouldn’t love the unadulterated company of some of the most adorable pets you can find at the pet store? But don’t let these little balls fool you; they’re very much alive and will flourish under minimal love and care! Only found in Japan, Iceland, Scotland, and Estonia, Marimos are a special spherical species of Chlorophyta that grow green and silky. So yes, you’re essentially adopting a plant–but a really, cute plant that you would have to actually make an effort to kill. And don’t you wo
- BRING HOME A LIVE PLANT THAT BENEFITS YOUR AQUARIUM — The 5 LUFFY Moss Balls are live plants that absorb nitrates. Fish excreta, debris, phosphate, and ammonia disturbs the natural ecosystem of the water tank. If the natural marimo moss ball is present in the water tank, they suck the toxic material. These balls thus, help in creating a natural and thriving atmosphere for the aquatic species.
- PREVENTS EXCESSIVE ALGAE GROWTH — Both algae and marimo moss balls compete for the same nutrients for growth. Since, they absorb most of the nitrates, ammonia, and phosphates, they leave a scant room for algae to thrive. Consequently, the 5 LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls prevent unwanted algae from growing back.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM — As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% natural marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are unnatural and pesticide rich marimos.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY & ARE LOW MAINTENANCE — LUFFY prohibits the usage of dye that imparts artificial green color to the moss balls. Since it distributes eco-friendly, natural marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium and are low maintenance. They simply require some light and freshwater.
- SNAIL-PROOF AND LOVED BY SHRIMPS — Some snails love to feed on live plants, but when it comes to the LUFFY marimo moss balls, they nibble or eat food off it just like a shrimp. Shrimps, on the other hand, gorge on the green stuff and munch on any particle they like. We recommend keeping the marimo moss balls away from fishes such as Koi or goldfish as it’s a tasty snack for them. It’s completely safe for them, but you don’t want your one pet to eat your plant pet.
List Price: $ 30.95 Price: